I am the research group leader and moved to the School of Physical and Chemical Sciences at the University of Canterbury in late 2017. Prior to this I was the Senior Team Leader in the laboratory of Professor Dame Carol Robinson at the University of Oxford. I completed my BSc(Hons) (1st class) (2007) and PhD in Biochemistry (2012) in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Canterbury, where I was part of Professor Emily Parker's laboratory (now at Ferrier Research Institute, Victoria University of Wellington).
At the University of Canterbury I am also an Associate Investigator in the Biomolecular Interaction Centre and the Events Publicity/Coordinator for the Canterbury branch of the New Zealand Institute of Chemistry.
Science is an international and highly collaborative pursuit, and the following is an entirely incomplete list of some of the amazing people we work with.
- Michael Marty (University of Arizona)
- Arthur Laganowsky (Texas A&M University)
- Michael Landreh (Karolinska Institutet)
- Cherine Bechara (Université de Montpellier)
- Justin Benesch (University of Oxford)
- Geoff Jameson (Massey University)
- Ren Dobson (University of Canterbury)
- Matteo Degiacomi (Durham University)
- Erik Marklund (Uppsala Universitet)